Monday, September 15, 2008

"VICKtory to the Underdog"

Today I had the total pleasure of running across the preview for the new documentary movie "VICKtory to the Underdog" about pit bull rescue, BSL, and the people who speak out on their behalf.



The movie stars tattoo artist Brandon Bond and actors Danny Trejo and Michael Berryman along with many others. The preview reminded me, as my dogs do every day, about why pit bull rescue is important, why being a responsible pit bull owner is important, and about all of the dogs out there who didn't make it.

I think this is definitely something that I will be picking up when it becomes available. I hope it helps change some people's hearts and minds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! Please help us spread the word, we hope to have the film availible to everyone for Christmas shopping this year, stay tuned!!!!

xoxoxox - Brandon Bond
http://www.atlantapitbullrescue.com

Lindsay said...

We can't wait to get our own copy of this, and a couple to give for presents this year! We have some two-legged friends who were down in Louisiana after Katrina, and there were so many bully-mixes... They will love the film!

Also, Brown Dogs, we have something for you over at our bloggie, if you want to stop by!

Brown dog kisses (extra cuz you're brown dogs too!),
Dannan and The Girl

Anonymous said...

Nicole...I am crying right now.
That is amazing and I can't wait to see the documentary. I am shocked they did a documentary and amazed all at once.
I live in Atlanta and didn't even know this was in my own "backyard" but super excited to participate!
"7" looked like the happiest dog!
Hugs nicole.
See you in a few weeks.