Friday, September 12, 2008

Deliver Me From Poop

So, in the years that I've lived with dogs, I have learned that the worst thing about living with dogs is their poop. Dog poop is pretty gross. When you are hanging out in the backyard it is inevitable that one of my dogs is going to poop somewhere near you or perhaps upwind of you and then you will have to either smell their poop or move in order to continue enjoying the great outdoors.

However, this has all been taken to a new level with Probert's horrific Crate Poops. I am not sure what gets into his little mind, but from time to time Probert decides that the place to unleash is right there in his crate. Sometimes by the time I have found the poop it has been sufficiently tapdanced in so that it is now also on the walls, the carpet, Probert, and in and around every bar of the crate.


This morning I woke up to a Crate Poop and let me tell you, the smell about put me off breathing for the rest of my life. The last thing that I want to do when I first wake up/first get home/ever anytime at all is clean poop out of ever nook and cranny of a crate.


I should have known when I adopted him that Probert was made this cute for a reason.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Eeeeewwwwww! Good thing he's such an awesome dog, huh? :)

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl