Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Four Birthday, Wrigley!


We haven't had any birthdays around here since Maizy's Five Birthday in January, and today was Wrigley's! We spent some quality time tonight snuggling on the couch (he cut off all circulation to my right leg in the process), playing with the giant knot, watching playoff basketball AND hockey, and laying on the new dog bed that I picked up for $20 at Costco this week.

Happy four birthday, Wrigley Bean. I can't believe you've been with us for 3.5 years already. I love your big butt. And I love when you get your lip stuck on your toof.

3 comments:

karen largent said...

he gets his lips stuck on his toofs too? hailey has an underbite and her lip is always getting stuck. i call it her gangsta look.

Nicole said...

Haha. You can kind of see it in that last picture. His top lip gets curled up under itself and stays like that. He looks so goofy. :)

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Woofday, Wrigley!!