Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 A Day


Lately, I have been trying to feed the dogs some fruits and veggies with their dinner. So far so good, because they love broccoli, eggplant, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, and many others. Last night I had the idea that maybe the pups would like the glop that comes out the butt of the juicer (there was not a lot, just a little since I was only making one glass of juice - apple, orange, strawberry). Well, Maizy and Probert both love the glop that comes out the butt of the juicer, but Wrigley looked at it like his kibble was RUINED and pouted at me until I took it off and fed it to Maizy. Sorry, Beans.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wrigley, dude! Fruit is where it's at! Send his portion up to me, I'd totally wolf my kibble if that was on it!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Joe Stains said...

poor bean, Joey is quite particular also. and crabby. ;)